Friday, December 31, 2010

Ouch! Curse you (for now), Wii Pilates!

I stayed in bed a few extra minutes this morning. I wasn't tired - I was in pain. My butt hurt. My back hurt. And there was definitely something funky going on with my left thigh.

Then I remembered. Ah, yes, the Daisy Fuentes Wii Pilates DVD I'd checked out last night. Daisy looked so sweet and nice on the cover. And I'd done a little Pilates before; it seemed like a good way to start to get back in shape.

But Daisy was not particularly sweet - even after I took the time to change her little avatar into a more modest outfit, one that didn't show quite as much of her "wankies," as my kids would say. She was strict. And I wasn't very good. Apparently, I'm weak. But I'll get stronger.

Of course, maybe next time I'll read that handy exercise tutorial before diving in. As for today, I'm heading for the Advil.

No comments:

Post a Comment